So, it’s that time of the year. Love is in the air. Everywhere you look, heart shaped balloons seem to be floating around. There’s no denying, even the coolest couples are somehow affected by Valentine’s Day.
And what’s best for the background of your special day with your better half than French music?
Seriously, French chanson is to music what Valentine’s Day is to every other day of the year. So I prepared a little list for those who are looking for the perfect soundtrack to surprise and dazzle their loved ones on Valentine’s Day.
And I’d like to remind you that I have already published another list with a bunch of other French romantic songs.
1. L’amoureuse, by Carla Bruni
2. In the mood for l’amour, by Claire Denamur
3. Mon amour, by Ben l’Oncle Soul
4. Marilou sous la neige, by Serge Gainsbourg
5. Les roses et les promesses, by Benjamin Biolay